Peer review is a process of evaluation of a work by one or more than one same filed of people.
Types of peer review:
- In single-blind review reviewers, names are hidden from the author.
- The reviewer takes an impartial decision as he/ she doesn’t know about the author.
- In this review process, author may have some doubts regarding field of reviewer and publication could be delayed.
- In the double-blind review process, both the reviewer and the author are anonymous means their identity is hidden from each other.
- As author identity is hidden so it prevents biasing of any reviewer based on country, work, etc. (Title will not sent to the reviewer during whole review process